- NO UNDER AGE (under 18) STORIES
- NO BESTIALITY
- DO NOT BLUR THE LINE BETWEEN ROLEPLAY AND REAL LIFE
- ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON
- NO SHARED ACCOUNTS
- NO PERSONAL OR SERVICE ADVERTISEMENTS
Slightly More Wordy Additional Summary
This is a rape fantasy board, not a place to hate on women. Women have these fantasies too and while you big bad rapey men are encouraged to post things that titillate our fantasies, full blown misogynistic rants will not be tolerated.
There are people on the other side of the computer; be polite until invited to be not so polite wink wink (NO name calling like bitch, slut, whore, asshole, etc. until given consent to do so, or you know the other person well enough to do so). If ever in doubt, ASK. If a member forgets this basic courtesy and persists in offensive behavior, please send a PM to @Enchantress or @ZipTiesThatBind - OR use the “report abuse” button in the chat room.
Different things bring people to sites like these; stories, role play, chatting with like minded people, maybe some good old fashioned wank material. If someone is here for something different than you, please respect that. Likewise, if someone just wants to look around and get used to things, please give them the space to do so.
NO POLITICAL OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS. End of story. Inflammatory threads will be locked or deleted. There are about 1,000,000 other better places to have those discussions/arguments. Take your pick.
NO KINK SHAMING OR HATE SPEECH. Enough said.
This site is just like a million others - protect your personal information and don’t tell people what your name, phone number, address, e-mail, etc… is. Just like on any other site there will be people who will use that information for no good purpose. This is not to say that everyone who is here is untrustworthy - just protect yourself and stay safe, use common sense. You can post YOUR OWN photos if there is no identifying information (names, numbers, addresses, location clues, etc.). Any images posted must have the permission of all those included in the photo.
The Black Van is intended to be a safe discussion and roleplaying site where people can come to play, share and communicate with each other respectfully without fear of being harassed, kink-shamed, or insulted.
The following guidelines and rules outline what behavior is expected of our members. This is not an exhaustive list and may not address every type of offensive behavior or answer specific questions as to what is and is not allowed. If there is any doubt, please ask one of the administrators or moderators for guidance.
Your access and membership at The Black Van is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to suspend your access at any time for reasons that include, but are not limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis.
As a general guideline: Don’t be a jerk. Don’t troll; don’t intentionally cause trouble or try to disrupt the site; don’t harass people. Whatever happens in-character, treat people out-of-character with respect.
Remember that moderators are volunteers; don’t try to make their jobs difficult. Any abuse of the moderators may result in a temporary or permanent ban.
If you see any violation of these rules, please inform a moderator or administrator. Gentle corrective reminders of the rules are welcome from other members, but do not overly engage with the offending party yourself; simply report them and let staff investigate.
Prohibited Content and Activities
Reminder of the rules are welcome from other members but do not confront people publicly over prohibited content; Report them instead, and we’ll determine if they violated any rules. Likewise, announcing that you are ignoring someone in chat, or that someone is ignoring you, is malicious, and will result in action against you.
Note that these rules include both textual and graphical content.
Only one account per person. If you are caught breaking this rule, all your accounts get banned. If you get locked out of your account, contact staff at BlackVanAdmin@protonmail.com instead of creating a new account.
Conversely, only one person per account. It is not permitted for multiple people (such as couples) to sign up with a shared account. Each person must sign up individually.
Personal or Sex Worker Advertisements
- This forum is geared primarily toward role play online; if you are seeking an IRL parter for play, please do not publicly post this as your intent - instead, post an introduction with your general area, likes and dislikes, participate on the board and let further discussion of meet-ups/IRL play be conducted via private messages. IRL meetups and even full-fledged relationships do happen on forums like these, but The Black Van is not a dating website. Other places like Fetlife are better suited for finding IRL play partners.
- We do not allow sex-worker advertisements (e.g. OnlyFans). Sex workers may register and participate on the forum, but not publicly post content for sale. Spamming private messages is also not allowed, and any account found doing so will be banned.
Illegal Activities or Content
The Black Van complies with United States law. We strive to provide an open forum for people to explore even the most offensive kinks; but to the extent that the law requires, you are forbidden from alluding, stating, or providing evidence of actual illegal activity or substances, outside the context of fantasy roleplay. If you are unsure if your commentary is considered illegal, ask a moderator.
Harassment, Defamation, and Hate Speech
- Intentionally insulting or disrespecting other people, or groups of people,
- Ignoring clearly marked out-of-character expressions of non-consent,
- Continually starting or participating in heated arguments,
- Publicly insulting or shaming kinks or preferences, sexual or otherwise,
- Deliberately impersonating another profile or user of this site or any other site,
- Sharing private logs without the consent of everyone involved,
- Attempting to contact someone off-site or through a third party (on or off-site) to circumvent ignores/blocks
- Publicly announcing ignores or reports about another user,
- Threatening to report someone to staff,
- Posting or linking images, video, or other media of other The Black Van members,
- Pressuring someone into sharing images of or information about themselves,
- Maliciously posting, linking, or alluding to knowledge of another individual’s personal information,
- Deliberately posting or linking to content which is excessively distressing, disturbing, or otherwise triggering to other users (including so-called “shock sites”),
- Posting, commenting, or linking to a website that focuses on national, religious, racial, or political hatred,
- Malicious references to, or comments on hateful topics,
- Posting links containing malware, phishing sites, or other threats to computer security.
This is intended to ensure that all may enjoy their time on the website. It is not okay to harass or insult someone else (unless in a consensual in-character roleplay or general friendly shenanigans). And don’t post links to malware.
Spamming and Trolling
This is intended to remove negative users from the site who willingly choose to devalue our site and characters’ experience with role-play. Some people believe it is acceptable to be rude to a group of people, or to intentionally disrupt the mood of a room in order for them to gain amusement. We do not tolerate that behavior, but it doesn’t mean that we won’t be understanding if it was an honest mistake or done without malice.
- Repeatedly posting the same, or similar, content to the extent that it disrupts the chat.
- Making excessively large posts, outside the context of a roleplay, to the extent that they disrupt the chat.
- Causing disruptions in chat rooms, such as picking fights, making repeated off-topic comments, and/or insulting other people.
- Intentionally disrupting the chat or ongoing role-play.
- Spamming a user with private messages.
Making a threat or attempts at blackmail, as a general rule, is never acceptable on The Black Van. Any reports of these incidents will be fully investigated and severely punished.
If you do suffer from depression and have thoughts of harming yourself, contact a friend or family member. Alternatively, call the crisis hotline or your local police department. The Black Van staff do not want anyone to be hurt while using this site, but they are not trained to handle emergency situations such as those.
- Stating actions of suicide, self-harm/mutilation, depression-induced pain, or other malicious acts of harm while out-of-character.
- Threatening to sue any persons, entity, company, or property via any forum or medium.
- Blackmailing (demanding any kind of compensation, benefit, or advantage in exchange for any stated requirement).
- Threatening to cause any type of damage to any persons, company, or property via any forum or medium.
- Stating, or alluding to, active campaign efforts against any persons, company, or property via any forum or medium.
Do not blur the line between fantasy and reality. This site is not the place for sharing stories of real-life sexual-assault, as we are not equipped to aid in sexual-assault survivors. If this is something you are struggling with, then we strongly suggest you seek a support group or a trauma counselor.
Similarly, this is not the place to get off on other people’s trauma. Talking publicly about how turned on you get by any current events of abuse, murder, assault, war, etc. will result in a ban. Please discuss those thoughts privately by private message. Fantasies involving past events are allowed so long as they do not involve any real people.
Under United States law, it is illegal to knowingly allow a minor access to pornographic content. As such, it is possible for a minor to access our site. Through this, we must protect the website by taking measures against a user that was reported as underage. We take every allegation seriously, and, as such, if someone knowingly and falsely reports an adult as a minor, we will take action against them.
- Note that age regressed characters are allowed in role play and chat, provided everyone involved is a consenting adult in real life and a stated age of 18 and over.
- Fictional stories MAY NOT contain characters under of the age of 18 involved in sexual scenarios.
- Indicating that you, as a user of the site, are under the age of 18
- Possessing information on your profile that indicates you, as a user of the site, are underage
- Punishment for this is immediate permanent ban.
Bestiality is not allowed on this site. We define this as anything, written text or visual imagery, involving both animal genitalia and human genitalia. Fantasy creatures such as orcs, dragons, and shape shifters in human form are allowed, but characters in animal form or with animal genitalia engaging in sexual acts is not.
Disregard of the Moderators or Administrators
Moderators and administrators exist to make sure that the site runs smoothly and in accordance with our vision. If someone takes deliberate action to avoid one or more site staff, then that user will be cited.
Some surefire ways to get yourself suspended from the site are,
- Failing to abide by direct instructions by an administrator or moderator,
- Disrupting moderation or any other site staff action,
- Setting a moderator to ignore,
- Publicly complaining about site rules, a moderator, or moderator actions, or
- Otherwise evading a moderator action by not replying or logging out.
Evasion of Timeout, Ban, or Site Tools
Trying to circumvent an account suspension or any access control on the site will result in a permanent ban. This includes relaying messages for a suspended user.
If you violate the rules in one or more ways, a moderator will take action. A moderator may choose to increase or decrease the disciplinary action based on factors such as time between infractions, severity, reform from previous infractions, and any other mitigating circumstances that the moderation team deems important.
For purposes of clarification, a message is any method of communication a moderator chooses to get in touch with another user. It is the expectation of the moderator to ensure that either the user responds in real-time (such as chat), or that the message is stored where the user can view and access it on their own (such as private messages).
This is a breakdown of how the disciplinary actions will work:
- Notification (first warning)
A message will be sent to the user informing them of the rule that was broken.
- Minor infractions typically hold no weight after six months.
- Warning (second warning)
A message will be sent to the user informing them of the rule that was broken. A Warning will be issued for repeated, or serious, infractions. This will be considered the final note prior to temporary suspension of the account.
- Site-wide Timeout (temporary ban)
This is reserved for repeated, or very serious, infractions in a period of time as determined by the moderator. The length of time will generally vary between 3 and 7 days, based on severity.
- Permanent Ban (PermaBan)
This is a permanent ban from The Black Van. This is reserved for continuously repeated offenses and very serious violations of rules and poor conduct.
- If you evade any lesser suspension/ban/timeout, it will immediately be upgraded to a Permanent Ban.
- Permanent bans can only be appealed by e-mail, and will be handled by an administrator.
Account Deletion Requests
We do not delete member accounts. The only exceptions we make to this rule will be on a case-by-case basis in very specific circumstances. This rule allows us to keep our forum neat and tidy, and not full of holes where member posts were deleted. Irritation with another member, a moderator or admin - not finding a play partner, embarrassment at having registered on an adult forum, etc… are not reason enough for us to honor such a request. If you do not wish to continue participating, simply log out and do not return. Likewise, a banned member does not automatically have their post history erased. If you think you have a circumstance under which an account deletion may be warranted, please contact one of the administrators.